TRANSFOND is in charge of clearing and settling all domestic currency interbank transfers, as operator of the Electronic Payment System of Romania (EPS). Consequently, the company performs the following functions:
- Administrator and operator of SENT (Automated Clearing House);
- Technical and functional operator of ReGIS (Real-time Gross Settlement System), in line with the mandate granted by the National Bank of Romania (NBR);
- Technical operator of SaFIR (Government Securities Deposit and Settlement System).
In addition to operating the EPS, with a view to diversifying our service portfolio, TRANSFOND has developed comprehensive and state-of-the-art solutions for more and more segments of the domestic financial sector in particular, and for all types of local economic operators in general, as follows:
Our ongoing concern to maintain the highest quality standards as regards the business deployed by TRANSFOND has brought about the implementation and maintenance of a rigorous Quality Management System, reconfirmed by the ISO 9001:2008 recertification obtained in 2012 and granted by the Moody International Certification Ltd certification body, with UKAS accreditation.
- On 23rd of June 2015, ACHs join forces to optimize European clearing services. New company incorporated by six EACHA members (TRANSFOND, DIAS, Equens, Iberpay, ICBPI, KIR).Press release
- On 01.09.2014, the SENT System rules – version 18 came into force. More...
- 23 January 2013 - TRANSFOND, together with BRD Sogelease, was awarded a prize under the “e Partnership” category – for the implementation, as a first on the domestic leasing market, of electronic invoices for customers, at the tenth e-FINANCE AWARDS GALA.
- On 11 December 2012, at the "Piața Financiară" Awards Gala, TRANSFOND was awarded the "Best in Banking Technology 2012" trophy, for the go-live of the SENT-SEPA system for processing payment orders in domestic currency, the first step in adapting the interbank payment infrastructure to the requirements specific to the European single currency. The event, at its seventeenth edition, highlighted notable outcomes in the financial sector and in the economy in 2012.